AIM
Saknicep

All 6 art Reviews

spandex spandex

Quite Sexy!

I absolutely love the coloring! Very well done wish I could color and or choose color half as good as you do! Nice job! I will definitely add this piece as one of my favorites!

Sashura responds:

:D

Girlchan Character Contest Girlchan Character Contest

Sh-wing!

Lol! Great picture! I love it! She's quite sexy! I remember seeing this one before! Excellent job!

Popsicle Gal Popsicle Gal

Awesome

Very awesome indeed! Your vector pieces are top notch! She's positively adorable! I just wish I had the same sense of color and, "what would look good as a background" sense as you do. Those are my weakest traits. Awesome job thought! Kind of makes wish I was the popsicle! Lol!

BizarroJoe responds:

Hehe, I also have a lot of trouble with backgrounds. First, I seldom think of one and second, I had the bad habit of working on a pure white canvas. So, when I pick colors, I tend to be extremely subtle and then I discover when I put my figures over another color that they blend really bad with background colors other than white so the contrast gets really low.
But I'm learning from my mistakes!
Thank you very much for your comment! So long!

I show you pussy. I show you pussy.

Great Vector Art

Awesome Vector Art!, Sexy and cute at the same time!

BizarroJoe responds:

Thank very much! It's really rewarding to browse comments of people which like my arts because, you know, they are not just cut out for everyone...
... And I like it especially when the comments come from fellow comrades in the artsy guild. I'm sure you'll be part of the Art Portal as soon you upload your fourth piece, you're more than good enough for that! GoGoGO!

Hetali Hetali

Great Style!

Awesome style! Keep it up!

Ritona Yoko Littner Ritona Yoko Littner

This is my Rifle! This is my gun!

Man I wish i could paint like that...